Excuses, Excuses

This has certainly worked well. Not. So much for posting more frequent shorter musings, though to be fair there have been ‘extenuating circumstances’.  There’s been a veritable cornucopia of topics I have written, but sadly these have only been written in my head.  I really do need to find a way to transfer what I’m thinking into digital text without the need for laborious typing. Any ideas? I guess if I could type as fast as I think I might be in with a chance, but that’s never going to happen.
There is a backlog of posts to be written on topics including:
  • The 40th Anniversary release of Caravan’s album ‘In the Land of Grey and Pink’
  • Why the Top 40 today is like the Top 40 in the 1970s
  • Ash Ra Tempel album remasters
  • The album review project
  • Guardian/Observer ‘My Favourite Album’ music blog
The last articles on the list are likely to be the first ones I’ll actually write as I’ve been listening to a fair few albums over the summer and have amassed a few thoughts on the ‘My Favourite Album’ blog.
Give it another 6 months and I’ll probably write one of the above. Or maybe sooner…Watch this space!

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020