Love, Poetry and Revolution - Saturday 4th November 2023

Normal service is resumed, though I am thinking of some more in-depth album reviews soon, in an attempt to get better at writing about music without resorting to cliches.


My week in Liverpool is coming to an end, but it's been another fun week with Q.  The week started with a visit to Liverpool River of Light followed by a meal at Otterspool. It's been a working week (the last of the few?) for both of us and so the opportunity to go out much has been limited.  Mind you, the weather has been appalling, so snuggling up and watching MAFS and starting 'Bodies' (on Netflix) has been good. 'Bodies' is suitably weird and thus right up my street.

Steps are being taken to enter a new era and things finally seem to be coming together to make that a reality.  Even if not officially, yet.

I've just returned from a local (non-chain) coffee shop, which turns out to have lactose-free milk.  Fantastic. Of course, I had to have one ('Golf Girl').  Not only that, but a rocky road appeared at my table, so I ate it.

Q is having her hair done, which takes a lot longer than mine does, despite the search time, hence the chilling with coffee on my own-io. (I refuse to correct my spelling, Ms. Grammarly.)

Picture Parlour /  'Judgement Day'  / (Single)


[[This gets better each time I listen to it...]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020

Lockdown Diary - Friday 18th December 2020