New Choons One (Of Three)


On the one hand I have heard three new songs that have brought some light into the darkness. This is one of them.

On the other hand it has been confirmed that what I have observed and feared was happening is, sadly, real, and is what is happening, which brings more darkness into the darkness.

I suppose I should count myself lucky. Not everyone gets time in which to say goodbye.  Nor do they get time to come to terms with losing a loved one. Right now I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing. It just is a thing.

Media vita in morte sumus.

{Divert brain...}

I have been circling Ibibio Sound Machine for a year or more.  I've heard songs of theirs I've liked, and they've registered but not stuck. 'Guess We Found A Way', however, has found a way into my brain and its words are intermingled with my feelings about the above, in ways which I hadn't intended or seen when I first heard the song.

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020