Tales From The Crypt - Friday 27th May 2022

Washing on, then a walk and talk with Q before making breakfast, hanging out washing and starting work.

My gast was nearly flabbered, as within an hour of logging on my access to my client's IT system was finally restored. Choirs of angels. Trumpets. Hallelujah's wall to wall.

Consequently, I am glued to the screen more than I should be, but finally making progress.

Late morning, I call the hospital for an update on E. Turns out she's not coming home today and so won't be home before Monday. A mixed blessing, but I guess she's in the safest place over the weekend.  I do hope she's home before the jubilee celebrations.

I've packed my bags to head to the coast again: another weekend with Q beckons. Everything is sorted at home, so I head off earlier than usual. 

I've arrived. Lebanese food. 'Killing Eve'. Sleep.  Let the weekend begin.

Microdisney / 'Mrs Simpson' / 'Crooked Mile'


[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020