Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 31st March 2020

First working day of the week for me, at least.  

I've been fairly busy, so this won't be much of a diary entry.

Keeping up with the 'Wake, got in touch with a couple for friends online and arranged a call with one tomorrow.  Written a brief letter to another, 'cos that's what it's all about at the moment - communications.

Work continues to present challenges and things could change quite dramatically over the next couple of weeks, but for now I carry on as normal.

Yet again, work has filled my day and I haven't managed to take a break outside, but tomorrow and for the rest of the week I intend to put in a thirty minute slot to go out, walk and get some fresh air.  I have at least managed to keep up my daily 20-minute meditation, which is something, though not a substitute for exercise and fresh air.

The day has been rounded off with a takeaway from our local Italian restaurant - makes a change from cooking, and no social interaction closer than 2 metres required.

Gonna try and write something better tomorrow.

Closing with a recent tune - Elephant Stone with 'We Cry for Harmonia'



Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020

Lockdown Diary - Friday 18th December 2020