Love, Poetry and Revolution - Sunday 3rd March 2024

A game of two halves.

Amongst all the omnipresent uncertainty, I have managed a couple of local excursions.

On Thursday, sons 1 and 3, son #1's gf and I, went to see Stewart Lee live.  He was on good form again and there was much laughter.  Live comedy is so good.  I think it's good to see Stewart Lee at least every year or two. Big fan.

Friends are making a brief visit to the UK from Berlin and, unexpectedly on Friday, I got a message asking if I would like to meet for a coffee.  A no-brainer. I certainly did. We had a good catch-up over coffee, though the current situation here took up a lot of the time.  They wanted to visit Waitrose to buy some things they can't easily get locally and I had to pick up some stuff for dinner.  We said our goodbyes in Waitrose and I left them, like a couple of kids in a sweetshop, discovering.

Disassociation

Wet wipes

Calm

Body wash

Ampules

Verification

My

Register

Certificate

Sleep

Restless

Stuck

Travel

Respite

Soul

Plans

Ambiguity

Dilemma

Ferryman

Ice

Julia Holter /  'Evening Mood'  / 'Something In The Room She Moves'


[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020