'My wanton thoughts enticed mine eye To see what was forbidden'

[Sunday 28th October 2018]


A day of non-stop domestic chores - the price for spending a large chunk of Saturday in silent meditation. Originally I was going to choose some rave / techno which seemed to embody the frenetic nature of the day. On reflection given that I also managed to do five meditations of varying duration (😊) I choose 'Food For My Soul'. First off I love it. I also love the alleged back story about the album from which it is taken.  It's also the right choice because this song, along with my original choice, came up randomly during my exercise bike death or glory ride. 😜

[Title quote is from 'Beauty Bathing' by Anthony Munday]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020