Another Day


I'm trying to stay off social media as much as possible.  Unless it's on my own terms, as here. At the very least I am minimising the amount of time I spend looking through it. For one reason or another it feels like every second spent there is a wasted second. More often than not, a toxic wasted second. If I see something that amuses me, I may share it. I'll also post these blogs there too. That, however, will be it.

I've spent three days writing this and still I cannot find words to express how I am feeling or what I want to say. I just get stuck at this point. Constantly searching. Failing to find. Descend again. Back up. Seek again. Fail. Descend further. Back up for more. Try again. Fail again. Round and round. Up and down. Not finding peace. Just more of the same.

I have been through so many songs in the three days it's taken me to articulate the almost nothing you read here. I find myself back at an old song. A song that has been with me ever since I first heard it.  I song that has been with me through good times and bad times. A song for now. As long as I publish this and don't think any more...

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020

Lockdown Diary - Friday 18th December 2020