Not...The Best Albums of 2019 (1)

I still haven't finished listening to all the albums that are candidates for my "Best Albums of 2019" review, though I do already know what will be the best re-issue of 2019, that is, unless I decide to make box sets a category of their own.

In the meantime, here's a track from an album from 2019 that won't make the top 10:  from Jenny Hval's 'The Practice of Love', here is the hauntingly beautiful, 'High Alice' - shame the rest of the album isn't as good. (I should add it's not a bad album, just that, with the exception of maybe one other track, it doesn't quite work, much as I enjoyed it)

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020

Lockdown Diary - Friday 18th December 2020