Lockdown Diary - Sunday 21st February 2021

I'm a little adrift at the moment which means I'm not finding it that easy to focus on things, but I do need to get some jobs done, read the papers and maybe read more of the book club book.

Chores under way, it's time to read the papers - got a lot to catch up on as I barely read any yesterday (see above)!

Around lunchtime I start a call with a friend in Berlin - probably not the ideal time, but with Central Europe an hour ahead it'll have to do - we've been trying to arrange a call for a few weeks, but I've been so busy at work it's not happened.  The good thing is there's no restriction on when how long we can speak for, so we can roam far and wide and do.  In the end we chat for something like ninety minutes, after which it's time to eat lunch.

After finishing the papers and remaining chores it's time to start prepping dinner: son #3 and I prepare the vegetables before son #2 takes over the rest.

Usual proceedings: dinner and the first episode of the final season of 'Mr. Robot' - might be the last episode we'll watch together for a week as son #2 is on a course all week - U.S. time, so he'll be finishing at around 9 p.m. UK time. No fun!  It wouldn't work for me, but there you go.

A band I've only recently heard with a track released just before Christmas 2020 from an upcoming album 'Sabbat Matters': this is Gloria with 'You Had It All'


[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020

Lockdown Diary - Friday 18th December 2020