Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 1st July 2020

Up with the larks in order to be ready for yoga at 7 a.m.  Zoomed in and sat on my mat by 5 to 7, ready to go.

Yoga over, I got showered and dressed, made breakfast and sat at my desk logged in to work at around 8:45 a.m. Looks like today is going to be another day sat hunched at my laptop typing and drawing. I don't think I'll have much to say about today as it'll be all work.

The best part of the day was an evening Zoom call with friends from school, some in the UK, some in France.  It was a fun catch up with added wine.  Son #3 made dinner which I ate part way through the call.  We're going to do another catch up next Wednesday, allegedly as a pyjama party because I'll only just have come out of hospital. 

After the call, a return to reality and bin night.

Today's tune is 'Desperanto' by Marianne Faithfull from the album 'Before The Poison'. Song written by Nick Cave.  It's an unusual song, that's all I'll say.  I like it. Make up your own mind.


[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020