Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 1st July 2020

Up with the larks in order to be ready for yoga at 7 a.m.  Zoomed in and sat on my mat by 5 to 7, ready to go.

Yoga over, I got showered and dressed, made breakfast and sat at my desk logged in to work at around 8:45 a.m. Looks like today is going to be another day sat hunched at my laptop typing and drawing. I don't think I'll have much to say about today as it'll be all work.

The best part of the day was an evening Zoom call with friends from school, some in the UK, some in France.  It was a fun catch up with added wine.  Son #3 made dinner which I ate part way through the call.  We're going to do another catch up next Wednesday, allegedly as a pyjama party because I'll only just have come out of hospital. 

After the call, a return to reality and bin night.

Today's tune is 'Desperanto' by Marianne Faithfull from the album 'Before The Poison'. Song written by Nick Cave.  It's an unusual song, that's all I'll say.  I like it. Make up your own mind.


[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Tales From The Crypt - Saturday 4th September 2021

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 15th April 2021

Lockdown Diary - Sunday 28th February 2021

Tales From The Crypt - Wednesday 16th February 2022

Tales From The Crypt - Saturday 28th to Sunday 29th Saturday May 2022