Tales From The Crypt - Tuesday 26th April 2022

Usual working day scenario, except this week my Tuesday has been busier than ever.  Consequently, I have managed to get a lot of work done, but not much else.

So many things need organising, I think I need a few days off just to get on top of things again.  That, however, will not be happening any time soon.

More messages and a few photos from Costa Rica - seems like son #2 is having a great time with his gf.

Time passes...

...and now it's time to make dinner. I get most of it done, including searing the lamb before putting it in the oven (don't worry, I've removed the wool, which was bleating difficult), leaving only the mushrooms for son #3 to do.

We eat together and watch a couple of episodes of 'Doctor Who' before the day ends in the usual, but pleasant, way.

Octordle, papers, BBC6 Music, sleep, repeat...

Self Esteem / 'I Do This All The Time' / 'Prioritise Pleasure'


[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020