Tales From The Crypt - Tuesday 5th April 2022

Back to work and another busy day in store.  Need to put washing on in the background whilst progressing a number of high priority tasks at work, including some HR ones.

There's still organising to do in support of E's respite care, though now I'm into the finer points of detail. I think another call to the nursing home is in order, though I suspect that may have to wait until tomorrow. 

Although E's respite care and our holiday are less than a week away now, there are so many things that still could go wrong, not forgetting the added excitement of Covid, that I am on an even higher state of 'alert' than normal. Many of these things are outside of my control, so I guess I should try and just let go of them, but that's far easier said than done.

The working day is over, time to switch back to organising mode.

Son #3 and I make dinner, then sit and eat whilst watching WILTY before he heads off to town to meet his gf.  More crossed fingers.

Q and I have another call before I go to bed. It is calls like this that keep me going in these stressful times.

Go Betweens / 'Streets Of Your Town' / '16 Lovers Lane'
 

[[Featuring the wonderful Lindy Morrison on drums]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020