Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 19th August 2020

Up early in order to start course at 8 a.m., but sadly not enough time to fit yoga in too, so I missed that. First time I've missed it since my operation recovery period. Oh, well, I won't miss it next week!

I'm not going to have much to say today, or for the next two days whilst I am on this training course. 

Son #1's girlfriend has come to visit and stay for a few days, which adds to the general air of liveliness here.  Not that it's ever exactly quiet...

Managed to find time to do meditation this evening, though I may try and do it during tomorrow's lunch break, if I'm organised.

We've also discovered it's my father-in-law's 90th birthday on Monday, so we've been organising a surprise.  

In the evening we all sat down to break bread together and discuss the stories of our days.  Pizza and 'The Umbrella Academy' it was then, aka Netflix minus the chill.

Jim Noir has been making leftfield pop albums for quite a few years now - at least since the mid-2000s - and always comes up with unusual arrangements, lyrics, or something.  This joins the the long list of songs with some variant of 'all right' in the title.  This is 'All Right' (major variation here!) from 2008's self-titled album (couldn't be bothered to type 'eponymous' again (damn!))


[[]]  

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Tales From The Crypt - Friday 2nd July 2021

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021