Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 23rd March 2021

Just to keep me on my toes the 'new' early carer arrived 30 minutes later than yesterday at ten past seven. I wonder what time she'll arrive tomorrow?

Back to work, though I am only working three days this week, then off for a week, Friday to Friday. Originally we were meant to be going away, but that got canned, as I'm sure it has for many people. Slight trepidation about the time I'll have to spend with me, but I guess I'll have to see how it goes without the distraction of work. I have to start two weeks of self-isolation from Friday, in theory, too.

I went for a walk late afternoon with son #2 so that he could drop off a parcel for return. It was almost a 50 minute walk which I enjoyed, though by the end my hernia was making its presence felt.

Returned to work to make up for the lost time, before beginning the usual evening stuff.

Dinner ended up being very late and son 1 and 2 watched the final episode of the last series of HIGNFY whilst son #3 'Rocket Leagued' (not sure it's a verb, but it is for now).

Exit stage left pursued by bear.

Martina Topley-Bird / 'I Still Feel' / 'Quixotic'


[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020