Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 24th March 2021

Another busy working day ahead, made busier by the fact that I'm on leave Friday for a week. A week when we were due to go away, but it got cancelled for the obvious reason. I don't think we would have been able to go even if the destination was open because I don't think there's anywhere that would take my wife for respite and, even if there were, I'm not sure I'm convinced that a care home would be a safe place as things stand.  So a week of going nowhere it is then. Come to think of it that's the same as any other week, though work does provide a distraction.  I have just over a week stuck with myself.

Work, with the usual interruptions.

Dinner, 'Narcos: Mexico', bins, sleep/escape.

Max Richter / 'Dream 3 (in the midst of my life' / 'Sleep'


[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020