Tales From The Crypt - Tuesday 26th July 2022

As far as I can tell, no real change with E, though I don't get to speak to the consultant today.

I do manage to have a consultation with my GP and am now signed off work for the next couple of weeks.  That, at least, is a relief as I am struggling to do any of the things I'd normally do, let alone work. My powers of concentration seem to have deserted me.

Stress is at an all-time high and I have gladly accepted an invitation for a two-night break on the south coast with Q.  There are other forms of temporary escape, but this one is probably better for my health than any of those.  Mid-afternoon I head south.

Should anything change with E I'll head back, but for now, at least, she seems to be stable. I'll be back at the hospital before the weekend.

The Smile / 'Pana-vision' / 'A Light For Attracting Attention'


[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020