Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 11th November 2020

Yet another day.  Work.  Stuff to do. Distraction.

Usual working Wednesday starting with yoga at 7, blah blah blah.

My schedule for the day allowed me to walk a little earlier, so I've just returned and there is still daylight left as I continue to work.  

Walking earlier turned out to be a good decision as it's trying to rain now.

Worked a little later than planned but did remember to set my 'out of office' message as I am on leave tomorrow, to celebrate - in whatever way we can - my wife's birthday.

Not feeling like reading or listening to music, just going to get chores done instead.

Easy dinner tonight - pizza - to coincide with it being bin night, and not the nicest of nights: the earlier threat to rain has turned into blustery winds and heavy rain. We will have fun putting the bins out.

Watched the penultimate episode of 'The Last Wave', which has managed to keep me interested, probably more because of the human story than the weirdness of the unexplained happenings, though that is interesting too.

Bin time. Donned my sou'wester, picked up my boat hook and ventured out with son #2.  Hopefully we will return.

Chores over, it's time to return to the safe place that is sleep.

Started listening to The Quietus' October subscriber's playlist and mid-way through was this new song from Napalm Death. It made me stop and listen. It's titled 'A Bellyful of Salt and Spleen' and is from the album 'Throes Of Joy From The Jaws Of Defeatism'. 


[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020

Lockdown Diary - Friday 18th December 2020