Lockdown Diary - Monday 5th October 2020

Usual Monday morning with meditation practice followed by yoga. Before I know it the morning's almost over!

At lunch time the Abbot Nurse visited to check my wife's PEG feeding tube over.  The result of that is he's going to make a referral to our GP so that she can in turn refer my wife to the hospital to have the PEG replaced. Unfortunately that does mean a hospital admission, once it is scheduled, so not ideal at the moment, but without the PEG tube, no meds or food, so there's no choice.

Not sure where the afternoon went, but before I knew where I was, it was time for book club - 'The Hunting Party' being tonight's book for discussion.

Interesting and lively discussion about the book and one new member too.  I now need to write a review of it, though I'm not sure when I'll have time - it's shaping up to be a busy week! We also chose December's book which will be 'The Good Terrorist' by Doris Lessing, but before that I must read 'The Many' by Wyl Menmuir.

Inexplicably, I don't seem to have much to say today. Not sure if that's a good sign or not.

Time to tidy up and then head for Bedfordshire.

I was listening to Mary-Ann Hobgoblin in the car in the morning and she played this: LFO by LFO from the album of the same name. Haven't heard it in ages and love it, so here it is for your tripping pleasure. 


[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020