Tales From The Crypt - Saturday 15th and Sunday 16th January 2022

Usual start to Saturday, before heading off to the South coast mid-morning. Nothing remarkable apart from a trip to the shops for a lettuce resulting in me spending over thirty quid and a trip to the post office to send my old passport for my renewal application. What on earth am I going to do with a passport? In the evening we watched (I re-watched) 'In Bruges', still a great film third or fourth time around.

Sunday started with bunch then a walk along the seafront in the sunshine. After a bit of tidying up, time to head home, another weekend over.

Made dinner with son #2, watched some TV on my own ('Get Back' again!) before heading for bed and sleep

Clarissa Connelly / 'Holler' / 'Voyager' 


[[ ]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020