Tales From The Crypt - Sunday 23rd January 2022

I had considered merging this post with Friday and Saturday's, then I thought, 'Nah, I can knock up two, easy'.  Famous last words! As it turned out I've had a lot to do with rest of my day, so this post is likely to be brief too. As before, this has been written entirely after the event. 

Sunday began very slowly, which made a pleasant change, there is no rush to get out of bed when the clock is not your master. We have the whole of today ahead of us, for a pleasant change, and the day begins with breakfast. Initial plans are to go for a walk, but it's cold and the prevailing feeling is that today is a day for chilling, but not getting cold!

After putting on some beef and ale for a slow cooked stew to be ready for dinner in the evening, we sat down and watched a film: 'Munich - The Edge Of War'. We watched the film in parts to accommodate phone calls and the decision to turn the stew into a beef and ale pie, necessitating further cooking, finally finishing the film after dinner.

All this travelling and alternative lifestyle are contingent upon events at home: there's always someone there if I'm not and if anything untoward were to start developing then the carers or son #2 would call me and I would return home, within 2 hours. My life is split in two, as am I. As I have been for so long. Janus.

A final night before tomorrow morning's return. Until tomorrow.

Part Chimp / 'Back From The Dead' / 'Drool' 


[[ ]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020