Tales From The Crypt - Tuesday 18th January 2022

After yesterday's unplanned office reorg, returning to work today seemed like a break!

Nevertheless, the day will be very busy as I have a lot of meetings and things to complete, so there won't be a lot written here, I suspect.

The office reorg has made working from home much easier, which I'm really pleased about. It's probably the onset of madness but I've also planned to reorganise the cupboard under the stairs with some new shelves and another clear out. Enough of that!

I am still keeping up my walking schedule this week and will hopefully continue to do so, though the onset of darkness and work make this challenging at times.

I made dinner and ate it while watching the last 30 minutes of 'Get Back', which seemed to fizzle out rather than end. It felt like it needed a commentary on what happened next as a closing section, but overall it was fascinating and well worth eight-plus hours of my time.

...and again the day ended in the way it often does...

Bree Runway / 'HOT HOT' / (Single)


[[ ]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Tales From The Crypt - Tuesday 8th November 2022

Lockdown Diary - Monday 11th May 2020

Lockdown Diary - Saturday 5th December 2020

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Wednesday 18th March 2026

Tales From The Crypt - Saturday 4th September 2021