Tales From The Crypt - Tuesday 18th January 2022

After yesterday's unplanned office reorg, returning to work today seemed like a break!

Nevertheless, the day will be very busy as I have a lot of meetings and things to complete, so there won't be a lot written here, I suspect.

The office reorg has made working from home much easier, which I'm really pleased about. It's probably the onset of madness but I've also planned to reorganise the cupboard under the stairs with some new shelves and another clear out. Enough of that!

I am still keeping up my walking schedule this week and will hopefully continue to do so, though the onset of darkness and work make this challenging at times.

I made dinner and ate it while watching the last 30 minutes of 'Get Back', which seemed to fizzle out rather than end. It felt like it needed a commentary on what happened next as a closing section, but overall it was fascinating and well worth eight-plus hours of my time.

...and again the day ended in the way it often does...

Bree Runway / 'HOT HOT' / (Single)


[[ ]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020