Tales From The Crypt - Friday 28th January 2022

After all the excitement this week has brought me so far, today doesn't have much lined up on the thrill ride front.  I am going to the shops early to pick up my meds, but I think that is currently the planned peak of excitement.

Just back from the shops with a coffee and the expected meds and - wait for it - I didn't demolish any of Boots in the process. I consider that a result.

I don't think I've mentioned it before, but I've taken to playing Wordle on a daily basis, alongside (not literally) a friend. Today's word really fucked me off! After six goes I got it, though up until the fourth go I had only two letters, but at least they were in the right place (not that that was helping me as my brain was fixated on a letter that turned out not to be in the answer!) Bastard! I always hated those two bloody pigs!!! (At last I've not been defeated!)

Just for your information I am still wrecked post Wednesday's attempted pirouette: that'll bloody learn ya!

After work I put dinner on and son #2 and I watched the first episode of 'Screw', which is about prison, for the avoidance of doubt! It's not an Esso Blue movie. As if!!!

Usual end to the day - clubbing followed by a sesh in the chill-out room! More or less...

Pongo / 'Tambulaya' / (Single)


[[ ]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020

Lockdown Diary - Friday 18th December 2020