Tales From the Crypt - Wednesday 12th January 2022

It's the day of the week dedicated to camels!

For the first time in a while I started my day with a walk. It was pretty cold but I am determined to get back into the habit of walking and, more than that, start hitting my daily target of 30 minutes brisk walking every day. Weather and time permitting 😁😁

Camels or not, it is a working day, so I will be busy all day with little opportunity to do much that I can write about here.

So it went...easy dinner tonight with son #2 (who is the only one here now). Watched the third episode of the Boba Fett series before clearing up and heading for bed and the usual end to days these days...

Melt Yourself Down / 'Balance' / 'Pray For Me I Don't Fit In' (album not yet released) 


[[ ]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020

Lockdown Diary - Friday 18th December 2020