Tales From The Crypt - Friday 19th November 2021

Friday already!  My weeks are going so fast at the moment, in some ways.  I've come to the conclusion that my perception of time depends on the context: in terms of getting work completed, time seems to fly by, similarly with the approach of Christmas, whereas in terms of the weekend and seeing friends again it seems to pass slowly, until the weekend arrives when time flies by again.

Not much to report today other than a surprise call from a District Nurse informing me she's planning to come out and give me my Covid booster jab on Monday, and, naturally, I gladly accept the offer.

Work over, I make dinner and son #2 and I watch the most recent 'New World Order', always guaranteed to make us laugh while at the same time stare open-jawed in disbelief at what Frankie Boyle says.  Excellent!

The day ends in the usual way, without any orders from Zebedee...

The The / 'Uncertain Smile' / 'Soul Mining' 



[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020