Tales From The Crypt - Bonfire Night (Friday 5th November 2021)

After a quiet day primarily dedicated to work, it's hard to know where to begin or to know what to write. I think I've done to death all the variations on 'it's a working day, so not much to say', so I don't want to trot that tired cliché out again.

Unusually for a Friday, I haven't even left the house, so there's no vein of interactions to mine there.  

I have had a few conversations with a friend and begun making some plans for November and December, which has been fun.  In the evening I listened to some music on random play before starting to make dinner for son #2 and I. Son #2 is planning an evening with his gf, so I'll probably eat my dinner  and watch something before attempting to catch up on the multi-day sleep backlog I'm owed (ain't gonna happen!!)

In the event I watch the first episode of Frankie Boyle's tour of Scotland which we've had recorded for some while before retiring for talk and my latest way of stopping myself sleeping, which is currently taking the form of waking up coughing: How do I stop myself sleeping? Let me count the ways...

Saint Etienne / 'Carnt Sleep' (sic) / 'Foxbase Alpha' 



[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020