Tales From The Crypt - Sunday 7th November 2021

Actually, yesterday wasn't a normal Saturday in any way, since half the day was spent meditating with Talking Therapies: guess I was so chilled I forgot it had happened.

I awoke this morning with a mild hangover: not bad considering what I'd drunk and easily sorted with paracetamol and loads of water.  Got up bang on 8 a.m. as I'm heading south later when the coast is clear: sea fog.

Busy morning getting organised and returning to full human-being status, though one of the carers, who was really going for it last night, is very hungover and asked me how come I looked so well.  There's no answer to that!

At the appointed hour - about 1:15 p.m., with the fog due to lift in less than an hour - I loaded up my car and headed for a sleepover by the sea. So far, so good.

Vanishing Twin / 'Big Moonlight (Ookii Gekkou)' / 'Ookii Gekkou' 



[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020

Lockdown Diary - Friday 18th December 2020