Tales From The Crypt - Saturday 20th November 2021

In catch-up mode, as opposed to ketchup mode which is far messier. A 'normal' Saturday to begin with, though I have a special focus on getting chores done early as I'm off to the south coast mid-morning.

Almost time to leave, however the carers will need to keep an eye on E as her cough seems to be getting worse.  Her pulse and O2 levels are OK, so it may just be nothing to worry about, but the carers will keep an eye on her and contact me and the appropriate people if required.

Almost time to go...

[Written after the event]

Spent the afternoon in Southampton, having lunch, buying new trainers and more - a very enjoyable afternoon followed by my first ever trip to Costco! Not only my first trip, but now I am a member!

Another day draws to a close...

Black Mountain / 'Mothers Of The Sun' / 'IV' 



[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020