Tales From The Crypt - Wednesday 10th November 2021

Not a lot to say that's especially exciting.  A day peppered with conversations, both textual and verbal, with friends, but outside of work, not much else to talk about.

I have discovered that my passport has expired, which means I need to re-apply for a new, tragically blue, one, just in case the possibility of travel beyond the borders becomes possible again. The first step is a photograph, which is always easier said than done.

I've also booked my car in to have three of the four tyres replaced, which will cost an eye-watering sum just ahead of Christmas.

Another quiet evening with Frankie Boyle's tour of Scotland, dinner (alone) and a retreat to bed, ready to do it all again tomorrow.

Neon Indian / 'Halogen (I Could Be a Shadow)' / 'Era Extraña' 



[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020