Tales From The Crypt - Sunday 14th November 2021

In contrast to yesterday, not a normal Sunday.  Firstly I slept quite well, which is a rarity, sleeping through the arrival of the carer, and waking up just before the alarm.  That does hide the fact that I did wake in the middle of the night, for a couple of disturbances in the time-space equilibrium, maybe for a few hours, who knows? The other unusual-ish feature of today is that I'm heading off to the south coast mid-morning, so once I leave, the post will end until Monday's, probably.

A load of things to get organised before I leave, not least packing for a sleepover, but also chores like washing and so on.

A little later than planned I'm ready to leave, and so I say goodbye to E, and to the boys + gf, then head off.  See you tomorrow, probably.

Nadine Shah / 'Fool' / 'Fast Food' 



[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020