Lockdown Diary - Sunday 6th June 2021

S, BS.

I need to read the papers today as I didn't yesterday. No need to panic about book club tomorrow night, as I finished the book a couple of weeks ago. PTL!

The place I find myself in is not one I'd choose to be in, but the choice is out of my hands.  The Stranglers come to mind again.

Not sure where all the time went, given I was up at a reasonable time, but I did almost finish reading the paper and went for a late afternoon brisk walk when the sun was out and the weather seemed more settled.

After the evening carers left, I started listening to music - Can, Sofie and Mainliner - before starting dinner early.  Son #3 is off out to a party, so we ate early, watched a HIGNFY together, then all went off and did our own thing.

I sorted out yoga for tomorrow and then retired for the safety of sleep.

METZ / 'Spit You Out' / 'II'



[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020