Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 23rd June 2021

Back to work and back on my training course, as a consequence I'll probably not have much to say here.

Work

Work

Work

Finished work around 6 p.m. as I'm going out tonight.  I've got to get changed and smartened up as I'm going out for a meal with a new friend. Who knows how it will go? The start of something or the end of something?

My carriage arrives at twenty to seven and off we head for town. We've agreed to meet outside the restaurant as it's much easier that way.

Home now after an enjoyable evening out. Great meal and great company. At the end of the evening we both agreed we'd like to see each other again, though sometimes in the cold light of the next day things change. We shall see.

Off to bed now, mind ablaze, hopefully reading will tire my brain out as it's been quite a long day.

Celeste / 'Tell Me Something I Don't Know' / 'Not Your Muse' 



[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020

Lockdown Diary - Friday 18th December 2020