Tales From The Crypt - Friday 22nd October 2021

Pretty much the same as the previous three days, so as is becoming customary, I won't have much to say, probably.

Very much a run of the mill day at work, though both more productive than some days this week (less meetings) and lifted by receiving an award in the form of £50 of book tokens in recognition of my recent (re-)certification as a Senior Architect.  If nothing else the tokens will cover the next few book club books, assuming I ever finish one.  A lack of reading time due to distractions and a seeming lack of focus brought on by the side-effects of Sertraline, which is making me feel sick but a little less dizzy today, again. Damn!

Evening has arrived and I've logged off my work PC: son #2 and I are making dinner - steak tonight - and will watch another episode of 'The Man In The High Castle' once his gf goes to work.

After that, chat and sleep, hopefully...

Caroline Rose / 'Jeannie Becomes A Mum' / 'Loner' 



[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020

Lockdown Diary - Friday 18th December 2020