Tales From The Crypt - Saturday 2nd October 2021

I'm going to cut the sleep chatter, but suffice it to say, I'm still not sleeping well. The end. 

A day of planning, packing and a bit of washing, though given the rain, I've decided to leave most of it until tomorrow.  When I'll be packing. Ironing the odd thing.  Driving for an hour to go on a date and organising all sorts of things, things too numerous to mention. What could go wrong?

Struggling to settle and so I've failed miserably in my task of reading any of the papers.  I went read them, but then gave up.

Late afternoon I visited friends who are suffering from a terrible loss. I'm not sure my visit really helped as there are no words adequate for such situations.  They are in my thoughts.

In the evening we watched a film together: 'His House' which is an unusual mix of horror and social commentary about asylum seekers.  It was a far better film than I could have imagined.  Good choice, son #2!

After that, off to bed hoping for something that probably won't happen. Pigs bum! 

Aleister Crowley & Neoslave / 'Rise Above You' / 'Black Magic' (WARNING: Don't watch this video if you're likely to be shocked or offended by a filmic portrayal of an act of implied devil worship. For the record (!), the voice you hear is Aleister Crowley's. Take that as you will.)



[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020