Tales From The Crypt - Sunday 10th October 2021

I'm out for most of today, heading to London  to meet a friend. The journey is going to be strange, first time on a train or the tube since 2019, I think.  (BTW, the lavender and chamomile spray seemed to help me get off to sleep, maybe. The jury is out!) 

Well that was a wonderful day out; the best day in I don't know how long. Not much else I can say.

Back home and son #2 is cooking Tuna ahead of watching the second episode of 'Man In The High Castle'.

Goldfrapp / 'Road To Somewhere' / 'Seventh Tree (live version)' 




[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020

Lockdown Diary - Friday 18th December 2020