Tales From The Crypt - Sunday 20th March 2022

Sunday at last.  Breakfast. Packing. Planning to leave for the south coast at around 10:30, but before that I must do a lateral flow test.  I'm pretty sure I'm but, it's safer for everyone if I take the test.  The result is negative again and I am now ready to drive south. The car is packed and just as I'm about to leave, a little later than planned, the carers arrive very early for the lunch call.

I arrive at my destination just after 12:00 p.m., park up and head indoors.

An afternoon of MAFSA and chilling before having dinner: pasta; home-made garlic bread; Basque Cheesecake; Australian Sauvignon blanc.

More MAFSA then bed, ready to get up early and drive north when Q heads for work.

Gat Decor / 'Passion (Do You Want It Right Now)' / (Single)
 

[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020