Love, Poetry and Revolution - Friday 3rd February 2023

No longer almost, it actually is. Just the small matter of work to get done, then I am free of the shackles that bind us, or me, at least.

After a very bust day with few interruptions apart from the usual ones, then I am calling it a day. In fact, I'm calling it Friday.

I have dinner on my own while I watch the second episode of 'Happy Valley' series 2, and I've got to say the level of happiness is in serious decline, starting from a very low baseline.

After watching that son #1 and I have a much overdue chat with a view to setting the world straight, or at least his world. This ended up being a chat in two halves with a very enjoyable interlude chatting to Q before she goes to sleep.

After son #1 chat part deux, I read more of episode 1 of 'Ulysses' before succumbing to sleep, very slowly.

Genevieve Artadi / 'Visionary' / 'Forever Forever' (Forthcoming)


[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020