Love, Poetry and Revolution - Tuesday 7th February 2022

Working day, the Liverpool way.

Q is off to work over the road, her daughter's off at uni, and I am working here, having taken over the dining table.

Q came home for lunch, just after I'd finished meditating.  We ate lunch together before Q had to return to her office and me to the screen.

The most exciting thing during the working day, apart from lunch, was the sight of an RAF A400M doing practice approaches and circuits at John Lennon international, before returning home to its base at RAF Brize Norton.  It made one pass directly over the house and two to the east, the final one close enough for photography.


Work over, I finished reading the 'Calypso' episode of 'Ulysses' (episode) which centres on Leopold Bloom, his wife, their cat and breakfast (it takes place between 8 and 8:45 a.m.).  I have now completed my homework ahead of tomorrow evening's session on episodes 1 and 4 (why 1 and 4? Because they both take place at 8 a.m. and also introduce two of the main characters.)

We had homemade lasagne for dinner, with garlic bread, all of which was delicious.  Q and I watched two more episodes of 'Happy Valley' series 3 and then we went to bed.

Despite not being home, a good friend delivered my latest batch of medication which I'll be starting on my return home, which was both kind and really appreciated.  Who accepted it in my absence? One of my sons, I believe son #1.

Todd Terje / 'Inspector Norse' (Radio Edit) / 'It's Album Time'


[[Unfortunately, only the radio edit is available on YT, as the full version from the album or the 'It's The Arps' EP is way better.  It's one of those tunes, like 'ROYGBIV' by BoC, that could always be longer. I never tire of it.]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020