Love, Poetry and Revolution - Sunday 12th February 2023

A week passes so quickly, especially when you are enjoying yourself, and I certainly have.  It's been a great week in the 'pool, but I must return to life thread two.  Respite over for a little while.


We have a delicious cooked breakfast together, capped off with a slice of toast and marmalade.  I'm largely packed now and just need to get the car loaded.

Just before midday I bid my farewells and fly south.

Home again, home again, jiggity-jig.  

After unpacking, mode B washes over me and I'm back in the zone.

I make dinner and prepare to eat while watching TV (a bad habit, but, so what!) Son #1, his gf and I watch the final episode of 'Everyone Else Burns' followed by the penultimate episode of 'Am I Being Unreasonable?'

Off to bed for a chat with Q, via an electronic medium again. 😔

Blue Öyster Cult / 'The Revenge Of Vera Gemini' / 'Agents Of Fortune'


[[Probably the best track from the album, with lyrics co-written with Patti Smith, who also appears on vocals.  I think this coincides with the time when she was going out with Allen Lanier of the band.]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020

Lockdown Diary - Friday 18th December 2020