Love, Poetry and Revolution - Saturday 4th February 2023

Usual trip to the shops and market for bread to start my day, returning home to make breakfast.

In order to prevent this being a Saturday like most others, chores under way, I head out to get my car washed.  I'm no longer sure what colour it's meant to be.

Turned out that everyone else had the same idea.  The car wash is very busy and those who are having the inside done are holding up those of us who aren't.

There are chores to be done including a bit of kitchen tidying (I found a food item that was best before 2016. Oops) and chucking stuff out.

Though I did manage to listen to the Radcliffe and Maconie show (on BBC Sounds) and read the papers I didn't find time to listen to any albums. Maybe tomorrow.

We all ate curry together and watched the film 'The Lost Boys' from the late 1980s. It was son #1's choice and we went with it. I have seen it before, but so along ago I didn't remember what happened. The soundtrack was pretty dire with the odd exception.

Off to bed...

A Certain Ratio / 'Afro Dizzy' / '1982' (Forthcoming)


[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020