Love, Poetry and Revolution - Tuesday 31st January 2023

I'm off to the hospital this morning for another check-up and couple of tests which will probably wipe two hours or more out of my morning. Before that work.

My carriage has arrived and off I go, book in hand.

Well, I'm back. The best I can say is that I have read more of my book, but I'm going to have to return to repeat the test because the consultant needed/wanted to go and I wasn't ready to do the test. He was a little irritated, as was I. 

I worked until early evening when I had a chat with Q, before working a bit more. I'm off out for a curry with a school friend tonight and have to work extra to make up the time lost to the hospital appointment.

Stopped now and attempt to finish the in-progress episode of 'Happy Valley', but don't quite have enough time. We're off out now.

Great evening, curry and company-wise, the first in a few months.  Not back too late and so Q and I have a final chat before retiring to read and sleep. My weeks are getting busier, how do I find the time to work as well?

Jitwam / 'Brooklyn Ballers' / 'Third'


[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020