Lockdown Diary - Saturday 18th April 2020

Another normal Saturday. Normal for these lockdown days, I guess.

Food shopping to start the day.  Shouldn't have to go shopping again until next weekend, but the way things are going, I may need to stop going out shopping completely soon.

Finished another 'Borges' story, 'The Aleph', did the end of course test and got 15 out of 18 which I was happy with. Must have been paying attention.  Wrote a comment on the course discussion/blog and asked a question of the course author. Be interested to see if I get a reply any time soon.

Decided the course I'm gonna do next - 'An Introduction to Psychotherapy' - I'll start that tomorrow. I probably need to have my head examined.

Chores galore, too boring to enumerate; suffice it to say I've done some. I enjoyed them so much, I've saved some for tomorrow.

Had a late afternoon WhatsApp call with a good friend, good to talk, must do it again soon. 

Other communication too fragile to mention.

Probably going to pour some wine after I've set the rice soaking for curry later tonight: aiming for an evening of wine, women and song. OK, OK, two out of three is a start, or more accurately, will have to do.

Curry. Final episode of 'Wisting'. Reading. Sleep the disturbed sleep of the disturbed.

This was going to be something by Code Orange, but at the last minute, I swerved left and chose something at the opposite end of the musical spectrum. 'Celeste' is from the rather tranquil, and excellent, new album from Roger & Brian Eno, titled 'Mixing Colours'.


[[From tiny acorns]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Tales From The Crypt - Friday 2nd July 2021

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021