Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 1st September 2020

Looks like things are going to be a bit quiet here for the next two weeks, at least in terms of these posts. On returning to work today I find I'm booked on a training course for the next two weeks, 8am to 5pm every day.  

I'll see what I can do, but if every day is as full-on as today has been I think I'm going to be lucky if I can string a few words together in the right order.

Somehow I also need to take the Mulesoft certification exam, as there's a danger that everything I've learned will be pushed out of my brain and replaced by the new material. I'll have to try and sort something out over the next few days.

The rest pretty much as usual. I'll try and do a bit better tomorrow!

Something 'live' for a change: Sonic Youth with 'Pacific Coast Highway' from the album 'Sister'


['Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate']

[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020