Tales From The Crypt - Wednesday 29th December 2021

Planning a relaxing day, with my focus split between some chores (there are always more) and planning for the next few days and my trip away next week.  One thing's for sure, there's going to need to be a lot of coordination with the boys and others.

I guess I must have spent most of the time on the above, plus talking with friends as the day is already largely over and I have no idea what I spent the time on: no reading (apart from finishing the last section of Sunday's paper), a small amount of TV (I watched a bit more of 'Get Back') and I only listened to music while I did chores, pretty much.

Late afternoon I got a call about my mother-in-law, and it was positive news: apparently she is sitting up in bed and eating again, she's still not speaking but it's much better than the doctor's original prognosis.

Into the evening and we ate dinner whilst watching the end of 'The Big Fat Quiz Of The Year 2021', before doing the bins (joy unbounded!!) and retiring upstairs for a call, then sleep.

Sasha Alex Sloan / 'Matter To You' / 'Only Child' 



[[Things necessary for cake]]

[[ ]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Tales From The Crypt - Friday 2nd July 2021

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021