Tales From The Crypt - Wednesday 1st December 2021

A pinch and a punch...

Not a lot to say today: E is staying in hospital at least until tomorrow, though the news is more positive as she is off oxygen and off antibiotics, so if she doesn't deteriorate without oxygen, then they'll send her home. They will need to coordinate with social services to restart her care package, and hopefully I'll not need to get involved, other than to double check with the care agency and maybe the council. Fingers crossed.

On a recent trip to the sunny and magnetic south coast I picked up some large number ones for our bins.  Being a philosophical kind of guy it's been making me think deeply about bin numbering, and I have come to the conclusion that large number ones for the bins are far better than large number twos.

Not a lot else noteworthy happened today, other than the new found vein of gold that I am mining.

I've spent a little time this evening putting together a New Year's Eve dance playlist which is now four and a half hours long, so the next task will be trimming and adding other essential choons!  Today's song choice is influenced by the NYE playlist, and is an old favourite of mine...

Ate alone, watching more of the 3 hour OGWT documentary, during which time son #2 surprised me by taking all the bins out, which was a really kind and warmly-received gesture. My sons are a credit to E and me. Much love.

Dawn Penn / 'No, No, No' / '(Single)'



[[ ]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Tales From The Crypt - Friday 2nd July 2021

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021