Tales From The Crypt - Thursday 23rd December 2021

The final food shopping trip!  Stuffing being the primary goal, after that a coffee and final Christmas preparation.

I'm back and stuffed! (Turkey!!) Now it's on with washing backlog (son #1 brought home an Everest of washing, and I've not quite scaled the peak!) and other wonderful household chores. At least the house is clean after our cleaner's final visit of 2021.

At lunchtime I had a discussion with the carers about OnlyFans, not a subject I brought up, I hasten to add!  It was very enlightening and some career changes are in the offing! Apple pies!?!?

Unexpectedly (well, unexpected for me at least!) I had another trip to the station to allow son #1's gf to go and get her booster jab at a nearby hospital.  Naturally this is something I want to encourage!

A day peppered with snatched conversations and all the better for them...

Somehow time ran out and I wasn't able to get an wrapping done and the evening ended with dinner, TV and conversation.  Tomorrow I will get the rest done! Honest!

Marcia Griffiths / 'Here I Am Baby' / 'Play Me Sweet And Nice' 


[[]]

Phoebe Bridgers / 'Christmas Song' / 'Day After Tomorrow' 


[Back to the bleedin' miserable Christmas songs!]]

[[ ]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020