Tales From The Crypt - Wednesday 15th December 2021

As I finish work for the year tomorrow, it's going to be a very hectic day with the usual consequence.

After work it was time to pick up son #3 from his university flat and so, at about 6:20 p.m., accompanied by son #1, I headed there.  I was hoping that he'd largely be ready and it would just be a case of loading the car. Little did I realise!!! 

Back home at about 7:45 p.m., in time to wrap some more presents and get a bit more of Christmas organised.

Almost managed to watch a 'Live At The Apollo' with all three sons together, though unfortunately there was a staggered arrival.

The day ended in the normal way, via bins...

Split Enz / 'I Got You' / 'True Colours'


[[ ]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Tales From The Crypt - Friday 2nd July 2021

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021