Tales From The Crypt - Friday 9th September 2022

Later today I'm off to the airport to meet Q and travel with her down to the south coast.

Before then I'll be watching her flight travelling from Doha to the UK in between getting a few things done, such as a quick shopping trip and some clothes washing.

I don't think I'll be writing much here as I'll be travelling for a fair chunk of the day.

No day is complete without a call about E, and today it was the neuro-rehab consultant's PA wanting to arrange a consultant visit. There was mention of Botox, at which point I did explain the change in E's condition. Nevertheless, the PA still arranged the visit for next week, though I don't there's any point in wasting money on Botox.

All the jobs are done, including packing for the weekend, and so once I hear from Q to let me know she's waiting for her luggage, I'll be heading off.

We arrived on the south coast a little after 5 p.m. and were greeted by Q's daughter and cat, Bagheera.

We ordered Japanese food for dinner and then waited for it to arrive. The food was great and the meal was rounded off with some really nice chocolate and raspberry brownies that Q's daughter had made. Delicious!

Tirzah / 'Gladly' / 'Radiate Like This'


[[Duplicate?]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020

Lockdown Diary - Friday 18th December 2020