Tales From The Crypt - Sunday 18th September 2022

A day of two halves: the first half spent at home 'celebrating' as much as possible, our wedding anniversary. 'Celebrating' is in quotes because the celebration aspects are rather limited these days. More like commemoration than celebration.

A quiet day was spent with E whilst reading the papers and getting the odd chore or three done. 

In parallel, Q is driving home from Manchester and as she gets close to home, I'll be heading south to join her.

I'm all packed for my delayed weekend and planning to work at Q's house on Tuesday, ready in waiting in the car until I get the tip-off that it's time to leave.

I finished the backlog of filing just before Q called to ask if I was on my way, which was my cue to set off.

The day ended on the south coast. Feet in two worlds. Past, present and future.  Forces pulling in different directions.

Beth Orton / 'Friday Night' / 'Weather Alive'


[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020