Tales From The Crypt - Tuesday 20th September 2022

Back to work again, though unusually, I'm working from the south coast, for today only.

Whilst I'm working Q is going out for a meeting with added coffee.

When she returns she's brought a flat white and an almond croissant for me. I could get used to this!

Work again until around midday when I help move a large and heavy teak table out to the van of the bloke who has bought it. 

Table and chairs sold and removed, Q is off back to the office leaving me to work and make lunch.

Later in the afternoon, she returns again and makes me a coffee which I drink with a couple of Tim Tams (Australian chocolate biscuits for those who don't know).  I'm getting quite a taste for Tim Tams. It could be dangerous.

After work is over I must head north and return home. There's some important stuff I need to help son #1 with, and it's getting urgent.  I also need to take over keeping an eye on E, I don't want the responsibility to be left entirely to the boys.

Son #2 made the dinner and then son #1 and I had a long chat. 

To bed via a chat with Q.

Elvis Costello & The Attractions / 'Every Day I Write The Book' / 'Punch The Clock'


[[]]

Comments

Popular Posts

Love, Poetry and Revolution - Monday 13th May 2024

Lockdown Diary - Friday 28th August 2020

Lockdown Diary - Wednesday 8th July 2020

Lockdown Diary - Thursday 11th March 2021

Lockdown Diary - Tuesday 29th September 2020